1. The present website https://www.godlike.gr (hereinafter, the “Website”) belongs to the sole proprietorship under the name “KOLOKYTHAS KON. VASILEIOS “, based in Arta, 47A V. Ipirou Street, tel. 6988384561, with Tax Identification Number 151961766, Arta Tax Office, and is legally represented by Vasileios Kolokythas (hereinafter,” We “*).
* include the terms “Us”, “Us” in the initial capital letter or not, wherever they are found in this document.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
We respect and are committed to protecting the personal data and privacy of each visitor / user of our Website. The processing of personal data is done in accordance with the provisions of the General Regulation of Personal Data Protection (GKPD 2016/697), as in force and may be amended by specific national and European legislation, as well as for the protection of personal data and privacy in in the field of electronic communications (Law 3471/2006), as in force from time to time, and in full compliance with the instructions and decisions of the Personal Data Protection Authority (APDPX).
WEBSITE USERS / “CUSTOMERS” & “VISITORS”
A user of our website is considered anyone who visits it for the purpose of purchasing in our online store as well as the one who browses the website as a visitor.
Those Users who register are registered as Customers through the option “New User Registration” and / or “New Customer”. The user is invited to use the unique combination of Customer Identification (username) and Customer Password(password) that he has chosen and declared. With the Registration the Customer acquires the possibility
– To see the contents of his shopping cart (“My Cart”). The Cart displays the products that the customer has chosen to order. The Customer can place orders for products, the review or change of which (deletion of items, change of quantities) is possible at any time until the completion of the order.
– To complete his order and pay by choosing one of the payment options provided by the online store.
– To see after the completion of the order the course of its execution and its contents.
– To see his old orders.
– To modify the Customer Details of his Account.
WEBSITE VALIDITY – LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Every visitor / user must take all appropriate security measures (eg virus protection programs, etc.) before any “loading” from the Website. The cost of any corrections or repairs is borne by the visitor / user, to the exclusion of any of our liability or charge. The visitor / user is responsible for accessing the services of the Website and the relevant access may require the payment of fees to third parties (eg internet service providers, charge for time spent on the internet). The visitor / user is solely responsible for paying the relevant fees. Also, the visitor / user is solely responsible for his personal equipment with the necessary technological means that allow him to access the services of the Website.
RESPONSIBLE VISITOR / USER
The use of the Website must be done exclusively for legal purposes and in a way that does not restrict or impede its use by third parties.
The visitor / user is obliged to refrain from any illegal and abusive behavior during its use and in relation to it, and assumes responsibility for any damage caused to the Company and / or third party by misuse or improper use of the Website and / or related services. offered through it.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, TRADEMARKS
1. The intellectual property and all other protected rights concerning the website belong to Us who are also the administrators of the Website. The content of the website belongs exclusively to Us, unless the ownership of a third party is expressly stated. This content includes, without limitation, texts, images, designs, graphics, videos, software applications and services provided, as well as logos, brand names, trademarks and attributes belonging to the administrator and / or the persons mentioned on the Website as owners of relevant rights, which are always protected in accordance with current industrial and intellectual property legislation.
2. It is prohibited to copy, distribute, transfer, process, resell, create a product or mislead the public about the actual provider of the content of this website. Reproduction, republishing, uploading, announcement, dissemination or transmission or any other use of the content in any way or for commercial or other purposes is permitted only with the prior permission of us or another copyright holder.
USE OF LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES (LINKS)
The Website may contain references to third party websites and / or may now or in the future provide access to third party websites through links, “links”, hyperlinks and / or banner ads, made by other individuals and organizations.
This constitutes our entire binding agreement with the visitor / user of the Website and its services.
Any obvious errors (including typographical errors) are not binding.
The service provided by our web portal is free of charge.
The Law applicable to Our relations with the users of the website is exclusively Greek Law, with the exception of the rules of private International Law.
The courts of Arta are responsible for resolving any disputes that may arise between the parties.